Saturday, May 17, 2014

Part 2: A Fashion Recap


Dear Fashion Diary,

Finally! I'm getting all my old and outdated fashion posts on the blog! These poor little guys have been collecting cyber dust deep in the files of my laptop for far too long. So anyways these are a few of my favorite looks from this past year, sorry for the photo overload. Now I only have 1 more post from when I was like 8 months pregnant that I want to put up here and I'm finally up to date!
 I want to start posting about stuff we do each week, old pics of trips we've taken, and of course pictures of my sweet baby girl :) Don't worry though there will still be plenty of fashion posts, too.  I want to make this more of a lifestyle blog I think, where I post more about my actual life and not just of what I'm wearing! And now that I'm home more, I want to pick back up on all my craft projects I used to do. I'm hoping to start sewing again, along with cross-stitching little things, improving my photography, and working on some home diy projects. 
Expectations can be much higher than what actually happens in real life, though so we'll see how much I actually get done, haha! 
Hopefully this blog will hold me accountable ;)









 Skirt:hand-me-down {New York&Co}//Top:Goodwill{Jcrew}//Shoes:Thrifted {Steve Madden}//Necklace:Downeast Basics








I was newly prego right here!
 Sweater:Old Navy//Skirt:Goodwill//Tights:F21//Shoes:Amazon {Steve Madden}//Purse:Le Mode Accessories








 Dress/Belt: Ross//Shoes:Charlotte Russe online//Lace top:F21









Top:TJMaxx//Skirt:F21//Shoes:Charlotte Russe online//Belt:Ross//Necklace:Charming Charlie




Linking to:
Pleated Poppy {link to the right}

Pin It!

4 comments:

Emma Farnsworth said...

Loving your hair in the last outfit!

Melaina25 said...

Loving that first skirt! Is it eggplant or brown?

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

jasmine nile said...

...................

Gina G said...

I love that gold top. Gosh I'm so jealous of people who thrift. I swear I never find anything when I go.

Gina
www.thepinkwings.com