Thursday, May 8, 2014

Let Me Introduce You to my Daughter! {Also a fashion post!}

She's finally here!
McKenzie Jane Shoemaker, born April 19th, is finally here. 
{thus the blog silence these past couple weeks}
She has the most angelic little face and little presence..We are so lucky to have been given this sweet little spirit!
It blows my mind that I am a mother... I still feel like an insecure 16 year old on the inside! I just love looking into my daughter's precious face and thinking about what a miracle it is that she's here and she's all mine :)





Played around with some photo editing just for fun....

Daddy's girl!




Don't worry, there are plenty more pictures to come. I am picture-crazy after all..
I have a fun photoshoot in mind, and let's just say 
an aqua-colored tutu is involved...
Enough said. ;)
So I hope you like looking at pictures of adorable little babies!! 

I have some old photos of some of my favorite outfits from this year that never made it online. Here are a couple looks, and I have a few more for my next post. 
I should've posted these a long time ago, but now I just want to get the rest of 
these shoots up on my blog so I can start posting things As They Happen instead of 6 months later! I haven't been up to date on my blog in years. Yay!










Top:F21//Cardi/Pants:Target//Shoes:Ross (old)//Shades:Oasap



Dress:F21//Cardi:Gap//Belt:Part of a vintage dress//White skirt:Charlotte Russe//Carpet-bag:Vintage//Shoes:Target






linking to:

Pin It!

5 comments:

CQ| said...

Wow she us super cute. You look great too. Doesnt even look like you just had a child.

CQ| said...

Wow she us super cute. You look great too. Doesnt even look like you just had a child.

Rachel Porter said...

congrats mama! I've missed your posts

Shana Dahan said...

Congrats love!! So adorable!! Love all of your looks thanks for always linking u!!! xoxo

Steph S said...

Love your looks, and congrats on your beautiful baby girl! Thanks for linking up!!
xo, Steph of White Coat Wardrobe & Bethany of Perfectly Coutured