Thursday, April 10, 2014

Baby Shoe's First Official Photoshoot

I hope this isn't photo overload for you guys! But if it is I don't care because I couldn't be more happy with how our "pregnancy photoshoot" turned out :) 
Jennie Karges Photography took my photos, and if you live in the Mesa, Arizona area I Highly recommend her for any and all occasions you want photographed! 
You can also check out her Facebook page here.




Get it?? Baby shoes for our future Baby Shoemaker? ;)







 





LOVE how we're blurred in the background in this one.
Little shoes with the momma and daddy shoe in the back!!


Jennie loved getting those detail shots of my outfit, and made the whole thing so much fun! She was really good at positioning us, too.
 We were laughing and having a blast through the whole shoot.
 We've actually both known her since high school
so it was extra fun to catch up!




Can't believe I'm due NEXT WEEK! Let's hope she comes on time....I'm pretty over this whole....being pregnant thing, haha! 9 months is a long time...but it'll all be worth it for the prize at the end! 
We cannot wait to meet our little girl and see what she looks like :)


{Outfit Details: both dresses:Goodwill//both necklaces:Forever 21//blue wedges:Target//Polkadot wedges: old}

So go check out Jennie Karges Photography! 
She does wonderful work from Senior portraits, to weddings, to just because.

Thank you SO much for capturing
Pin It!

9 comments:

Johanna V said...

These pictures are absolutely gorgeous! You're such a cute mama, and you two (well, soon to be three) are so cute together! ♥ Hope all goes well with the birth! ♥ xx

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Hi Sara, I haven't been here in a long time and I am happy to see your happy news. WOW girl you are due anyday. You look lovely. Great pregnancy photo-shoot and I love the Outfits you chose because they are 100% your style.

I will be back soon. I wish you a smooth and healthy delivery. God bless you & your little Princess-to-come!! You will fall in love. Girls are the best. Cannot believe mine will be 15 months, next week.

<3 Ada.

CQ| said...

wow due next week? that's great. Your life will change so much, in a hard but amazing way! Good luck. My son was late, but apparently boys are always late. I dk. :D

J+K said...

thanks for the serious love girl!!! Just posted this up on my website too! Love you! You're all sorts of amazeballs! Keep it up and let us know how we can help when baby girl gets here!!:)

blancatherese said...

Love the outfits! Especially love how the necklaces compliment the outfits with their color and detail.

blancatherese said...

Love the outfits! Especially love how the necklaces compliment the outfits with their color and detail.

Mindie Hilton said...

I adore your pics. I love the corral and turquoise combination of colors too. Congrats on the one on the way. Please come share at the Anything Goes weekly linky party, if you have not already.

Ginnie said...

Very pretty photos! You look amazing. I especially love the pics where you're holding the tiny shoes ... so cute!

Antionette Blake said...

Adorable family pics - congratulations!