Monday, March 24, 2014

Maternity Pattern-Mixing

Dear Fashion Diary,



I hope you all enjoyed my baby shower pictures! Too much fun.
I know it may be a bit of a shock to see me go from my normal fashion posts
to this huge mama-to-be, but I only have a couple outfit posts taken
since being pregnant, and this is one of them!
I've been really bad about forcing husband to take pictures of me during these 9 months, haha. 
Luckily a good friend with a photography business offered to take some
photos of me the other day, before I "pop" , and I cannot wait
to show you all! Stay tuned :)








Top:Target//Maternity Pants:Motherhood//Shoes:Charlotte Russe (old)//Necklace:Forever 21//Purse:Kohl's




Linking To:

Pin It!

6 comments:

Scott and Emily said...

Fish fish got my wish!! Just commented on your adorable profile picture that I wanted a maternity post and...ta da!! You are so ADORABLE and you will have the CUTEST little girl ever. I am so so excited for you!!

Rachel said...

I love the contrast of color and pattern! You look great!

Abigail said...

Awww, what a chic maternity style you've got going here. That mint top goes so well with the floral pants :)

If you have a sec, I'd love for you to check out my latest outfit post: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Autumn Duke said...

You are such a cute little pregnant mama! I love the stripes and floral combo. I just found your blog and I'm excited to follow along :)

Autumn
www.theausamlife.blogspot.com

Taylor Hart said...

I'm all about mixing florals and stripes. You are so adorable and I think it's totally okay if you take a break from photo session... I mean you are busy making a baby and all... ha ha!
xoxo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

Taylor Hart said...

I'm all about mixing florals and stripes. You are so adorable and I think it's totally okay if you take a break from photo session... I mean you are busy making a baby and all... ha ha!
xoxo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/