Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Up Up And Away:My Baby Shower!

Finally I get to show you my first photos of me PREGNANT! I couldn't wait to get my baby shower photos up to show you all :)
 Finally, proof that I really am expecting and not just lying to you guys, haha! 



The theme was hot air balloons;  I have always thought those
are so magical and kindof like a blast from the past. 
We found this hot air balloon shower curtain from Kohl's as the food backdrop
 that happened to be the exact colors of the shower! Couldn't be more perfect.

Check out this Etsy shop full of adorable invitations!

The outfit I wore...







My sister put together this little clouds/rain drops display over the gifts-so cute!

My sister had us playing this fun candy bar game-yum! 


My sister in law made me these cupcakes from scratch! And even made the balloon cupcake toppers herself with her Silhouette machine.

People also had the option of donating towards a crib, which we did get! Yay!
Pictures of the nursery to come :)




Me with my sister and sister-in-law, who were both behind the magic of the whole thing! My mom also helped plan  and contributed a lot of the displays 
but in the craziness of the day I didn't get a picture with her!
I can't believe how much work and love went into  planning this, these ladies are seriously the sweetest to sacrifice so much of their time and money to make my baby shower happen :) I am so blessed!





There you have it! I wouldn't have changed one thing about the whole day, it was absolutely perfect.
It wouldn't have happened without my sister, my mom, my sister-in-laws, and my mother-in-law.
Everyone put so much into it, thank you SO MUCH everyone!!!



Linking to:
Tuesday's Treasures
Live Laugh Linky
Creative Inspirations
Style Elixir
Two Thirty-Five Designs



Pin It!

4 comments:

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

So fun! What a cute shower!

Nikki said...

Everything looks so sweet and cute! I love the theme you choose Sara, and you totally have me craving cupcakes right now, haha! xo

Grace N said...

I love it!! Congrats and seriously this display is SO cute

Gina G said...

This is seriously gorgeous. You are one lucky girl! Congrats, and love your blog~~