Saturday, February 22, 2014

Photobombed

Dear Fashion Diary,



This skirt is one of my alltime favorite thrifted finds. It almost looks like an Anthropologie knock off.
 Perfect for blustery days, because it's the most twirly skirt ever! 
AND it has pockets.
I have a rule of thumb that if it has pockets-buy it. ;)

I hope you don't mind my puppy, Peanut, joining in today's post. 
He tends to photobomb my shoots quite often, but he's so freaking adorable (not biased at all) that I don't mind.
These photos were taken last July and Peanut is still this size! He's the cutest little dog ever. Like I said- I'm not biased one bit ;)




I want to say a quick thank you to the "Three-Fer Thursday" link up hosts for featuring me again on this week's link up party!!! 
Check it out here and here!



if you can't decide on which necklace to wear, why choose?! Wear both!
 



I can't wait until I can wear this skirt again because I am currently the size of a cozy summer cottage with a 3 car garage. I just hit my 32 week mark of my pregnancy, I can't believe it!! 
I seriously can't wait to put up pictures of our little girl on the blog as soon as she arrives :) Sorry for the lack of pregnancy posts- I haven't really taken many blog photoshoots since being preggers....I promise to put up a few though!







No no... I don't baby him at all!....!

Skirt/collar:Thrifted//Top:Gap//Shoes:Target//Necklaces:Charming Charlie//Glasses:Oliver Peoples//Dog:mine ;)



Linking to:



Pin It!

15 comments:

Johanna V said...

Such a lovely outfit! I love your necklace ♥ And what about that cutiepie dog! ♥

sherri said...

I like your look and your glasses. You just have a 'coolness' about you.

sherriamour.blogpsot.com

Chelsea Oliver said...

I love this look! Everything about it! And your little guy is too cute for words.

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

Girl and Closet said...

Firstly, I'm a little late to the party, but congrats on your pregnancy!! And this outfit is amazingly adorable & chic. You look gorgeous, girl!! xoxo

Ellen said...

such a cute skirt! i love the striped shirt pairing...and congrats on the pregnancy! little girls are so much fun to dress :)
~Ellen
www.everydayfancy.com

Rhea D said...

aww i love this outfit and the accessories you styled it with!

rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

Abigail said...

Love that skirt! And I like that you belted it as it cinches the waist. :)

If you have a sec, I’d love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Antionette Blake said...

I love the skirt, the shirt, the necklace and the dog, but most importantly - CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY TO BE!!!!

Melaina25 said...

Super cute pup and super cute skirt!

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

Taylor Hart said...

OOoooooooo! I love the outfit! Tre' cool! Cute bloggy too... found you on the link up. Congrats on the baby! Oh and your other baby (peanut) is adorable too! Awesomeness. New follower here.
xoxo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

Merrie K. said...

I would never have known you were preggers :) Great outfit and cute dog! I love when you mix prints and you did it so subtly that it would be great for work.

Mamainheels- Janise said...

That skirt looks amazing and I love how you paired it!

xo,
Janise
http://MamaInHeels.com

Corinne said...

How adorable is your dog? And the skirt is a lovely print. I'm a sucker for pockets too.

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Sharda said...

Feels very good being on your blog after a very long time. You're looking very pretty. I love your shoes! ;) Missed you. Hugs and kisses

Corinne said...

Time to update! =)