Tuesday, January 7, 2014

High Heels

Dear Fashion Diary,


These are some photos from last summer when it was literally just too dang hot to take any photos outside. Hard to remember what that feels like
now that it's so cold outside right now! 
I hate indoor pictures but this was the best we could do..

These are the hardest heels to walk in that I own, but totally worth it!
These photos don't do them justice... but I love them with this dress.
How was everyone's Christmas?? Mine was full of family and plenty of sweets...yum. I am actually composing this post on my Christmas present which is a touch-screen laptop! I love it so much! With a bigger screen, it makes blogging even more fun. I have a goal this year of blogging more and now this makes me even more excited.











Dress:Romy//Shoes:Thrifted (steve madden)//Cardi:Target//Necklace:Charming Charlie//Belt: vintage//Anchor ring:San Diego//Bracelet:Etsy



What are your New Year's Resolutions?? Anything exciting coming up this year?


Linking To:
Peacoats and Plaid
Style Elixir
The Pleated Poppy
I Feel Pretty


Pin It!

4 comments:

Mrsburnett22 said...

Love your shoes!! And the dress is SO cute! Great outfit :)

Shannon
http://dailyshananigains.blogspot.com

PolkaDottyPlace said...

Pretty stripey dress! Love how you accessorized it. I find myself having to take a lot of indoor pictures during winter. Gotta do what you gotta do :) Whitney @ http://polka-dottyplace.blogspot.com/

Jessi said...

These are pretty great for indoor photos! I can never get good ones inside. I love the striped dress and I'm excited for you to blog more! :) And how awesome that you got a touch screen laptop!! I'm totally jealous!
Jessi
http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Paul D. Mitchell said...

With a little bit of homework, a woman can find the perfect pair of heels for any occasion. There are various types of high heels from which a woman can choose. Some of the various styles include pumps, stilettos, kitten heels, and wedges. Certain styles of heels are better suited to specific occasions, so it is important that a woman has the right heels in her wardrobe to match specific outfits. I provided these tips to my friend Jake P.. He will buy some heels for his wife. Thanks.