Friday, November 8, 2013

Blue, Green, and Gingham

Dear Fashion Diary,



Hey waddya know? I'm actually posting a new outfit and
 it hasn't even been like 5 years since my last one!
I'm learning to not be so OCD with my photo editing and just get those pics online!
Anyways, these are yet again some old photos of one of my Favorite combos ever.
Blue and green (so 1960's!), with gingham and my favorite booties!




I love layering so much I even layer my jewelry!



I would like to submit this photo to a hair commercial please!! hahahaha I could be a Tresseme spokesperson or something... 
I call this the, whipping-my-hair-in-slow-motion shot. Oh yeah..



Top/Belt:Goodwill//Skirt:Jcrew Factory//Booties:Steve Madden via Amazon//Necklaces/Watch: Charming Charlie//Purse: Fossil

Thrifters Anonymous






Also! Exciting news! Because of this thrifted outfit, I've been featured on the blog Colorblind that hosts the Thrifters Anonymous link up!!! They've chosen me as Thrifters Anonymous Member of the Week,
I just had to link back to them  to say thank you!!!
You should definitely go check out her smokin hot thrifted outfits :)





Pin It!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm LOVING gingham right now!! This is a fabulous look on you!!
xo~Sherry
www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com

AEKK Charms said...

Nice skirt and bracelet! I'm impressed with them! I'm sure my workmate are gonna love it! Thakns for sharing and posting! Lol!

April F said...

love that green color!

passionateturban.blogspot.com

Alyssa said...

I have a top soooo similar to that and it is one of my all time favorite purchases! So versitale and wonderful all in one! Cute blog girl! (: found you from the collective blog hop!