Thursday, October 24, 2013

Striped Dress.

Dear Fashion Diary,






Who knew I'm still alive!!? To be honest I kindof forgot about this here bloggy of mine...
I guess other things took priority. What have you all been up to lately? 
I know this isn't much of a fall post..I took these photos back in May, lol! 
But what fun Fall things is everyone up to?


This dress was yet another project that took a little sewing/tailoring to make it fit right.
It was slightly baggy so I just had to bring it in on the sides a little. 
I am amazed at how fun tailoring
your own clothes can be! It's as simple as sewing 2 straight lines up the sides and voi-la!




Dress: TJ Maxx//Shoes:thrifted//Cardigan:Wet Seal//Flower pin:vintage//Necklace:JC Penney
Pin It!

2 comments:

Rachel Porter said...

goodness i miss your posts!

katherine said...

your outfits are always soo feminine! i love it. also, that comment you left on my blog was hilarious! you do have some lovely feet ;)