Sunday, June 30, 2013

HURRY! GFC Ends Tomorrow.









So I know I am Wayyy behind on this but I thought I'd do one last cry for help
for all of my lovely followers to import me to their new blog list on Bloglovin
I am so upset that all of us will lose our followers when 
Google Reader  (GFC) ends tomorrow :( I don't see any reason why
we all have to lose our followers because of an update, but that's the sad truth!

I'm hoping this Link takes you to a page where you can Import all of your Google Reader followers to Bloglovin!
Just click Import and all the blogs you follow should import onto Bloglovin. 
So please please hurry before tomorrow to import all the blogs you follow! 

Since I'm most likely getting out the word too late, 
this is probably a farewell to most of you :(
It's been grand, and I want to thank all of you for being such great followers! 
Hope to see you on the other side, loves!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2508944/?claim=wz83bawux6c">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Pin It!

2 comments:

Alexandra Marie said...

Following on Bloglovin' <3 Alex

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4239571/into-the-woods

Maiken said...

don't worry, Google Reader is not GFC, my dear. today is the 1st of July and my followers and their posts are still there (I use Blogger Dashboard, have always used). so the date was for Google Reader disappearing but they haven't announced one for GFC yet (though they probably will in the future).

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me