Monday, July 1, 2013

Soon To Come!

Dear Fashion Diary, 



So.... Who knows what's really going on with GFC and all that afterall.. I've heard several different things and I still see all my followers (unless that's a cruel mirage...) so for now I'm just going to keep on posting as usual. 
Not sure if all my followers can still see it but oh well!

I am so sad that my poor neglected blog has been so ignored lately....but life just never seems to slow down does it?? So I'm hoping this makes up for my lack of posts. Here is a little sneak peek of all the posts I have coming up! So excited for these!

Including.....


An awesome swimsuit review!

 Swimsuit: Beverly Swimwear



Dress: TJMaxx

A lot of sewing alterations that I am teaching myself to do! (Altered Dress above, altered skirt below)
Skirt: F21 (altered)/ Lace top: TJ Maxx

Dress: Vintage (altered)



Aaaaand..... the online introduction of our little pup, Peanut!!!! 
Can't wait for all of you to "meet" him!
Cardi: Wet Seal/ Skirt: Thrifted Goodwill

I love our little Peanut.

Top: Thrifted Goodwill./ Pants: (altered) Charlotte Russe/ Shoes: Target (buy here)

Dress: F21/ Skirt under:F21/ Cardi: Gap

And last of all- the debut of my first totally-homemade skirt, inspired from a Pinterest pin. 
It's so much more exciting to get dressed in the morning 
when you sewed the stuff you're wearing!
Skirt: Homemade by me/ Blazer:F21/ Top: Old Navy



So once again I apologize for posting so sporadically. I really want to post more often! 
So until then, here's a little taste of what's to come soon so that you don't completely give up on The House of Shoes :) Thank you to all my absolutely wonderful followers! 
Hope you have a fantastic 4th of July! We're headed off to San Diego, can't wait!





My Girlish Whims
Rolled Up Pretty
Pleated Poppy----> (icon on the right)
Pin It!

21 comments:

My Unfinished Life said...

am loving the swimsuit!!

http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

Katie said...

that swimsuit is so cute!! and i'm confused of GFC too - i can still read my blogs through GFC reader too?

Lynn and Lou said...

What a cute swimsuit! And I love the vertical striped skirt! So perfect for summer. xx. McKenna Lou
www.lynnandlou.com

LaynahRose said...

Those are all cute, but oh my gosh, that swimsuit is stunning!

Ashley said...

I have zero talent when it comes to sewing. I really wish I did!! Love all of your outfits...absolutely adorable. Do you make any clothes to sell?

Aubree said...

The GFC thing is so annoying!

I love your outfits!

Aubree
Lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

Rachel Sayumi ♥ said...

all your outfits look AMAZING! Stop teasing us, and post them already! i miss your outfits!

Abigail said...

Such a cute swimwear :) About your different looks, the one with lace top and yellow pants are my fave!!

By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

converseshoescanada said...

Great outfits! But love the sandals so much.

Katie @ Loverly She said...

The swimsuit looks so lovely!

Sam M said...

Dang, you've been busy! I'm excited to hear more about each of these.

Traci Little said...

YOU ARE ADORBS!

Here's mine for the week if you want to take a peek (Maxis, Lace & Sunglasses):

http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-i-wore-maxi-lace-sunglasses-summer.html

Tiffany Ima said...

I love the swimsuit! The green dress is super cute too :)

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

Margaret Ruskin said...

Cute outfits all, but that swimsuit is everything!!

http://lazymazei.blogspot.com

Priscilla - Wheelchair Mommy/Stylish Gimp said...

I LOVE the yellow jeans and that swimsuit is too perfec.t

Julie said...

This post is a serious cute overload. I LOVE the polka dot skirt outfit- J.Crew needs to snap you up as a model, stat!

xoxo, Julie @ OBSESSED

Lauren @ Style of One's Own said...

Oh my goodness, Peanut is adorable! I really love all these looks but I'm especially partial to the yellow and navy stripes. Hope to hear more about your sewing adventures.

Lauren
Style of One's Own

Melodee said...

so cute, as always! the swimsuit is adorable as are all of the outfits....ok, so now you've got me convinced to get those sandals from Target with the blue strap! hehe!

Melaina25 said...

Aww what kind of pup is Peanut?

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

Okay - I'm obsessed with the swimsuit and every single outfit. You are a beauty!!

Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

Jessi said...

Aw your puppy is so darling! :) I can't wait to see all these alterations, that vintage dress is gorg! And yay! We have the same suit! (except mine is green with stripes)
Jessi
http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com