Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Heirlooms

Dear Fashion Diary,


These are from our trip to Utah a while back for General Conference!
It takes place in Salt Lake, Utah and we happen to have a lot of family and friends in that area so we were excited to get to see so many people along with attending the conference.
This is me standing by the Salt Lake temple,
which is Huge and absolutely breathtaking-especially in real life. 


I took advantage of the slightly cooler temperatures and layered to my heart's content! 
Sadly I haven't had a chance to wear this cute blazer since this trip {it's 112 here now...}
but I look forward to Fall already so that I can layer once again! 
The strawberry pin I'm wearing was my grandmother's pin, and it makes me 
proud to wear it because my grandmother was one of the most
fashionable women I knew!! 
I'll have to post some awesome model-esque photos of her one day.











Polkadot Top/Blazer:F21///Pants:Target///Necklace:CharmingCharlie///Flats:Old Navy




linking to:




Pin It!

17 comments:

Renisha said...

lovely phots :) Love your outfit :)

She Rockin Them Stilettos

shooting star said...

I love your look... i got a green trousers too...and this is one cool way i can pair them up!!!

http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

LaynahRose said...

Fall is definitely my favorite time of year for fashion. Hope you had fun at General Conference :)

LOVE the shoes btw

Sherry said...

Super cute outfit and I LOVE that bubble necklace. Is it pastel colors? So pretty!

Abigail said...

I love your top and pants. Looking very chic! And nice view :)

I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

shivangi sharma said...

Hi !!

I recently came across your blog and found it fresh and a pleasure to read!

I work with www.barcode91.com and we have some beautiful ethnic designs too. I think you would like them too :) and congratulations to you on your wonderful blog :)

- Regards
Shivangi

jkfacee said...

Stopping by from the fashion informat link up!

LOVE this outfit. Especially the emerald green pants and white bauble necklace. AND that you have "something borrowed, something blue..." (;

I also have a style post featuring emerald green. I'd love it if you checked it out: http://jkfacee.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/look-book-emerald-green-2/

XO.

Lauren @ Style of One's Own said...

I love this look! So fun. Polka dots are pretty much just amazing but I love the blazer and necklace too. :)

Lauren
Style of One's Own

Jessi said...

Ooo I love the emerald pants and gold shoes together! Totally inspired to do that with similar pieces of mine! The polka dots are super cute too and I love the temple pics, isn't it just gorgeous?! Next time you're in Utah hit me up girl! :)
Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Kimberly Bonham said...

Love these pictures of you!! So cute!!

Tiffany {Grown up Dress up} said...

Cute outfit!

Aarohi Joshi said...

Nice.......

Shay said...

Oooh love that backdrop- you look beautiful!

Regine Karpel said...

Love your look!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

~Orianne~ said...

Wonderful outfit, and I like your flats:)

I follow your blog via Bloglovin and GFC.

xo

Orianne

Lore said...

hi!!!.. It's so nice to meet another 'mormon' fashion blogger! :).. It makes me so happy!.. you really look good! :)
I really like all your accesories..

Lore' -
Pinkadicta visit my blog! ;)

p.s.: -_- sorry for my bad English ..

Darina said...

Cute look... like your strawberry pin :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com