Monday, July 9, 2012

Go-To Shoe

 Dear Fashion Diary,







 So not until now did I realize how often I have been wearing these shoes. I set out to find the quintessential summer wedge and boy did I find it! 
 It has become my go-to shoe.
 We're just gettin started, these shoes and I.  This is the start to a beautiful relationship. {Prepare to see future wedge sightings.}
Hope you're all enjoying summer! As for husbandman and I,
we FINALLY got a little a/c unit, so our summer is hopefully about to become ever so much more tolerable. Yay!

Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Walmart {$6!}
Shoes: Ross
Necklace: Forever 21

Pin It!

13 comments:

Maiken said...

I can totally see why you're in love with those floral wedges. such a cute pair indeed! and I really like your elephant necklace :)

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Joanna S. said...

i love the shirt<3
great look :)

Annie said...

LOVE the gingham, and those wedges are perfect!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

Lovin' it all.. and $6 jeans... dang! Well done girl!

Katie said...

those shoes are adorable and what a great deal on those pants!! And that necklace is so cute!

Jessi and Brad said...

Love those shoes!! Everything looks super cute!

Mitha Komala said...

i really love your wedges and necklace dear! you look stunning and pretty =) xx



Letters To Juliet

ylenia said...

Lovely wedges here! I definitely need to buy some floral paterned heels too ;)
XOXO
Ylenia

Johanna said...

Those wedges are so lovely, I'd wear them a lot, too! :) xoxo ♥

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Gosh but I love that checkered shirt! It's just perfect.

MagicMagpie said...

What a cute necklace and love the gingham print shirt.

http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

Emma Frances said...

LOVE the wedges! And the gingham shirt! This outfit is so perfectly cute and simple!

Snow Bruce said...

In summer, I always love those kinds of white red checkered shirt and I have two different styles! We love this rich brown and red-tinged Brown Bow Front shoes with your favorite pair of black skinny pants and cozy neutral Black Leather Pointed Toe Pumps sweater.