Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmastime.

Dear Fashion Diary,



I know these photos don't look very Decembery...
that would be because they were taken in Arizona, on my little trip I recently took!
There's no way I could be bare-legged right now where I live.





Currently, my husband and I are watching Home Alone. It is officially Christmastime.
I've definitely grown up with this movie and it makes me miss home!
Call us slackers but we're just now getting our tree up;
Christmas just seems to come around faster and faster every year to sneak up on us.
There are few things more magical than turning out all the lights and sitting by the glow of a lit Christmas tree, which is what we're doing right now!
Just one of the many reasons why this is my favorite holiday :)







  • blouse: Gap clearance
  • skirt/belt/shoes: thrifted (D.I.)
  • necklace: Forever 21
  • watch: Charming Charlie

I hope you're all having a fantastic week and getting 
in the Christmas spirit!
What's your favorite Christmas tradition? 




Meet Virginia Design
Pin It!

17 comments:

Divina Joy said...

Time flies so fast...

I like your necklace, it resembles your eyeglasses. :)

My favorite Christmas Tradition is "Simbang Gabi". Well it is a Filipino Tradition. It is literally translated as "Night Masses" but they are celebrated in the morning, usually 4:30am, depends on the Parish. It will start on Dec. 16 already until Dec 24. It's a 9-day novena. I'm excited but I don't know if I am prepared for it because it's hard to wake up early.

rach_t said...

you are such an amazing thrifter!!that skirt is so good! As always great outfit. especially lovwe the little specs necklace. As a glasses wearer i think they are the cutest!!
Rachel :)

Maiken said...

I like Christmas overall :) btw, those photos where you're smelling the roses (?) are really cool and you look totally chic!

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Erin said...

Pretty shirt and what a cute necklace! :) I loved Home Alone when I was little..still do! I JUST got my tree up last night...it's still naked!

Jessi and Brad said...

LOVE this outfit!! The weather sounds so nice in AZ right now too! uh, if only! haha. My favorite Christmas tradition is receiving new pajamas on Christmas Eve! :)

Shalyn said...

I saw that first picture and thought "hmm, she must be in AZ" ha. Did you know it snowed in Scottsdale yesterday, though? Craziness. Cute outfit, especially the glasses!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I love that skirt and your cute little necklace!

Ewelina said...

beautiful watch ! :)

hello, Friday said...

Just about the time when I was starting to get bored with a chain watch, you are totally rocking the cutest one ever. Love your outfit. xoxo
http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

Oh my Dior! said...

so beautiful skirt!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

beckaboots said...

1. That poem was a shel silverstein :) my whole family has a bunch of his poetry books.
2. Sorry we never connected here during your trip!
3. Love the skirt and necklace of course.
4. We still don't have our tree so you're most def not slackers (but we always buy a fresh one!)
Annnndd that's it!

Bekah
If Work Permits

hello, Friday said...

ps; my favorite Christmas tradition is breakfast in bed, and Christmas carol marathon with opening the gifts. xoxo
http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

Meagan said...

I'm so jealous that you got to take a trip somewhere warm!
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com

Emma Frances said...

I am in LOVE with your watch! :] And AZ does have nice weather. Except it is chilly and snowy in Flagstaff right now! And I can't wait to see pictures of your pretty tree!

Megan said...

I have that blouse in purple and I love it! You look so classy and elegant :) Love the skirt.

Happy Friday and weekend!!!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Wow!!!! Who's your photographer!!? Inspired, Brilliant, Creative! Hee-hee! :-D
xoxo,
Mom

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

Awww... you look so cute! The top, skirt and belt look like they are meant to go together!
Sorry haven't been around much.. I missed your smile pretty lady :) (in a totally non-creepy way!)