Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blurry Nautical

Dear Fashion Diary,

I sincerely apologize for the blurriness of these photos, Diary.
I am clearly not very good at self timer photography yet.
Or.... maybe I'm a very talented photographer with a new style all my own!...
No one understands my work. 
Out of focus photography is IN people!! Embrace it!


  • striped top/ shoes:thrifted
  • long sleeved undershirt: Target
  • coat: gift c/o Burlington Coat Factory
  • pearl necklace: Rue 21
  • skinnies/ ring: Forever 21

See how.....artistic I am? Blurry photos are All the rage. Oh yeah.



I wore this to my friend's baby shower. 
I won't admit how long ago that was.
But I'm slowly chipping away at my fashion posts!
{Sometimes when I wear a boring outfit I get so relieved that 
I don't have to do a whole photo session and add it to my list of overdo posts! Is that sad,
that I get relieved when I don't look cute??} 








Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. What are your plans?? Do something spontaneous!

Pin It!

21 comments:

Joanna S. said...

great look ! i love your sweater and bag ;)

Emma Frances said...

So cute! I love your little trench coat as well! And your pictures are way better than all the pictures I take on my phone! Haha.

Maiken said...

that look reminds me a bit of sailor style because of the stripes and blue and white. and I still love your ring! it looks perfect with the pearl necklace :)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Silvertigo said...

Love this outfit, it's simple and stylish! And the pearls are fabulous! xoxo

Summer-Raye said...

What a neat ring.
Check out my MAC GIVEAWAY!

Summer-Raye

ashley.warner said...

how cute are you?!

ps. i am hosting a GIVEAWAY!
come see what all the rage is about!!!!

xx

ashley-warner.blogspot.com

xoxo Kellz* said...

so great love how fun this outfit is

Shawna Faye said...

Great outfit! I love nautical looks. Oh and self-timers are the bane of my existence.

Erin said...

so cute! :) What a sweet bag and I love navy and white together!

hello, Friday said...

Super cute!! You have an awesome proportion!! Jelly!! xoxo
http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

Michelle's Style File said...

Love the stripes!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

shooting star said...

thats so laidback..yet so stylish...love the blorru shots..yay!! they are in!!!!!


love the pumps!!!


the weekend..we had a sleepathon(cant help as was really really overworked during the whole week!!)..other than that ran some really essential domestic errands...
but both of us( me and the husband) kinda loved this laidback weekend!!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Cute necklace! =)

pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

Shalyn said...

I am such a sucker for nautical and you pull it off so well! Love the wedges and shirt so much.

Megan said...

Love this look - especially the striped top and your beautiful bag :)

Meagan said...

I really love how the denim shirt is peeking out from under your sweater!
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com

threadsandbuttons said...

Haha, you're too funny. I couldn't do self-portraits. I'm sure it would be a mess. That sweater is great!

ylenia said...

I like all accessories you're wearing in these photos! and you're a great photographer ;)

Divina Joy said...

Hi Sara! It's been a while. THanks for visiting my blog again. :)

That happens to me everytime - blurry pictures. :) I only find out they are blurry when I upload them in the computer. lol.

By the way, I love your outfit. Your dazzling necklace especially caught my eyes.

DailyGlamour said...

lovely

AngeliqueDama said...

Beautiful look, I love everything! Amazing necklace and heels!
Kisses