Sunday, December 11, 2011

Birthdaynicity.

Dear Fashion Diary,
{First things first. Yes, diary I do know Birthdaynicity is not a word. 
Glad we got that elephant out of the room, phew!}

Here's what I wore on my 23rd birthday last month {layer by layer}: 

{Layer 1}





{Layer 2 via adding a blazer}:




{Layer 3 via adding a coat}:
 


  • Checkered shirt/ blazer/ belt: Thrifted
  • lace top: Charlotte Russe
  • coat: Burlington 
  • jeans: Gap sale
  • magnifying glass necklace: Claire's
  • mint nail polish: Revlon

This used to be a necklace charm that I turned into a ring!

So that's what I wore. This is what we ate!!

A couple of Izze's and a Cheescake Factory red velvet cheescake!
It was the most marvelous day. We started by eating lunch at the cutest little Pantry place {cinnamon roles as big as my face!}, then we went  shopping together
to use a gift card Husband got me-he hates shopping so i knew it was a big sacrifice for him, that was the best birthday gift right there!-
then we finished the magical day by hanging out at Barnes and Noble 
reading books and magazines together. 
Seriously one of my favorite stores ever. I could spend hours there.
And that's where we got the yummy treats!
 

Hahaha, he brings out the silly side of me..
 


THE END! Mwah!

Pin It!

15 comments:

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

izzie drinks are the best :) LOVING your jeans by the way! Happy to have found your blog!

Emma Frances said...

I LOVE this outfit! :] So cute! And I love how you layered the lace shirt! I'm always trying to figure out how to do that! You really are a pro at layering!

cryskay said...

i love how you layered lace & plaid together. xx

Erin said...

I love how you layered this! :) Those pants are AMAZING!

Maiken said...

I really like the combination of that beautiful lace top and checkered shirt. and all the jewellery perfectly compliments your outfit :)
anyway, after seeing the cake I'm so hungry!! :D

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

krissy rock said...

you look so cute! i love the layers and wide legged pants.

Bad Joan said...

Fantastic outfit! Love how you layered the lace top!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

beckaboots said...

Gorgeous! I love your lacy layer. And Happy Birthday by the way!! So oooolllld now huh? Kendall hates shopping too- I even tried to tempt him with Victoria's Secret but nope he refuses! Can you believe it?

Bekah
If Work Permits

Imogen said...

I love the shirt and lace together, what a great combination. I adore the jacket too.

LaynahRose said...

ohh i lurrve it.

ylenia said...

lovely lace top and flared pants! love your coat too =)

Alexis Kaye said...

YUM! and your outfit looks great!!!!!!

Stevia said...

aww
I can feel your happiness and love from the pics ;)

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

I love how you layered the collared shirt with the lace! Too cool for words. Hope you have a good week!

Fabrizia said...

Such a nic post, I enjoyed it a lot! I like your sense of style! Wonderful photos!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???