Saturday, October 15, 2011

Part 2 of My Mom's Visit!


Have any of you heard of/been to Great Harvest bread?? 
If you haven't, do whatever it takes to get to one as soon as possible. 
My  mom and I went to the one right by my house
when she was here. 
 


They make the most Delicious homemade bread I've ever had. And so many lunch options!
It's like a hometown picnic every time you walk in.
Something about jams in glasses, wood, and the scent of baking bread in the air
just makes me happy.
 

We also went to an antique shop across the street!
I looove antique shops. 

 It's like the little mermaid said...
"..gadgets and gizmos aplenty, I've got whose-its an whats-its galore!"
There were so many fun little trinkets to look at. 


hahaha Star Trek! Classic!




I was so sad when her visit ended, we had So much fun! 
As we always do when we're together :) 
We has a blast discovering how charming and fun Idaho Falls can be, 
I just love all the fun little shops! 
Love you, mom! Can't wait for your next visit! :)
Pin It!

14 comments:

Nikki said...

oh, I love the smell of fresh baked bread. There's a bakery right next to my bus stop and It's smells SO good there every morning when I go to school :) We always have jams in glasses, with funny chambray fabric to cover it up ^^ hope you'll see your mom again soon! x

Sabrina T. said...

love this vintage mood:)

Patchwork à Porter

beckaboots said...

I love vintage shopping. I used to go with my grandma all the time in Prescott. I'm glad you had a lot of fun with your mom! She is so fun :)

Bekah
If Work Permits

Alexis Kaye said...

that antique shop is to die for! I want those door knobs!!!

Erin said...

Looks like such a fun time! :) Love days with my mom too!

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you had a nice time! (: that sammich looks good... yum haha.

don't forget to come enter my giveaway! ends Tuesday.

xo
rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

ylenia said...

It seems to be such a great place, I want to go there!!!! really great photos =)

Lidiya said...

Super cute photos, the food looks delicious <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Michelle's Style File said...

Looks amazing- great pics!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Sharda Sewdien said...

Great pictures.;)

Maiken said...

wow, that burger-like yummy thing made me so hungry right now.. I want it!! :P and I do agree with you about vintage and antique shops. I love those too :)

Emma Frances said...

I need to convince my mom to come visit me! Haha. This all looks like so much fun! And I love Great Harvest! I had a friend that worked there in high school and always brought us fresh bread. Mmm!

Summer-Raye said...

Awe! Looks like such a nice visit. Aren't mom visits the best?


Summer-Raye

Following <3

Alison said...

I love love love antique stores. The mixer looks really sweet.