Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our Lovely Day at the Etsy Fair!



 So I've been realizing how behind I am on posting on this bloggy of mine.
I don't think I've ever posted something the same day it happened.
If I were smart I would just tell you all that I attended 
this Etsy Fair today and you would applaud my speedy blogging skillz.
But alas, I cannot tell a lie. I went to this event with my mom
when she came to visit me and Mr. Husbandman....over a month ago. In august.
Better late than never, right??

  I heard about it online
and it just so happened to be 5 minutes away from our humble abode.
During the week my mom was staying with us.
Aaand me and her both happen to love Etsy and all things crafty.
Fate? I think yes.

{There were even clothes!}


 The company, "For Your Basket" put on the event, and
Several Etsy shop owners came out and had so many luscious creations for sale!
Anything from jewelry, to vintage clothing, to hair accessories.
{that pink truck wasn't for sale...I saw it and just Had to get a picture.}

Oh and remember this flower pin?? I got it here!

One of the shop owners had this decoration in her tent. Lemons, in a vase! How cute is that!


So many fun banners everywhere, too!

 And then, as if fate hadn't been kind enough to us already,
there was a huge Farmer's  Market right across the street from the Etsy fair!!
SO naturally we went.


It was right along a river with a beautiful deck to walk out on!

plaid top:Kmart/ belt: Target/ yellow skirt (actually a dress):Modcloth/ shoes: Pacsun



Overall, it was such a lovely day. I loved having my mother come to visit!! 
Stay tuned for Part 2 of my fun week with my mom!

Pin It!

21 comments:

Gentri said...

How fun and cute!! I'm kinda jealous.

Emma Frances said...

I need to find an etsy fair near me! This looks like so much fun! And your outfit is awesome!!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh....the memories. Now I'm missing you again!!!
I love your photography "skillz". Really, I do! :-D
xoxo,
Mom

Maiken said...

firstly I just have to mention how cool that pink truck is!
and I also love fairs very much but unfortunately there aren't fairs like that in Estonia too often and I really miss those.. btw, you and your mom look so lovely together :)

Erin said...

Looked so fun! You are too cute in that outfit and I love that lemon-filled vase too!

Ewelina said...

I want this bike ;) it's so stylish :)

Alison said...

I saw you on the clothed much list and wanted to tell you that you have some really neat pictures on your blog. I especially like the detail shots of the car and lanterns.

Alison
The Book of Love
alisonleighjones.blogspot.com

DailyGlamour said...

it's look great

ylenia said...

What a great day you had! lovely photos =)

Deidre said...

I'm so impressed with your dedication to blogging, if I hadn't posted about something I did like 3 days after it had happened, I would have just pretended on the blog it never happened at all - That's just how I ROLL.

PS You look ADORABLE in that outfit!

Sick by Trend said...

love the amazing market like that one and your outfit

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Chelsea said...

Woah. I've never heard of such a thing, but this looks like fun! Jealouz.

cryskay said...

how fun! i looove etsy so i can only imagine how amazing an etsy fair would be - to see everything up close. it looks like the perfect mother/daughter outting! xx

enter my giveaway to win $100 to pixiedusk.com!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

OHH! An Etsy fair,how cool!!! That's awesome. Love your yellow skirt by the way.

xo
rachelsayumi.blogspot.com
don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Claire Vázquez said...

Hello dear, I love your blog! I'll see a lot for your blog!
I invite you to walk through the mine and to follow me if you like!

a kiss, Claire.
c.o.c.o.
http://lookingforthestyle.blogspot.com/

Bad Joan said...

wow! looks like there were so many fun items there.. and love your outfit!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Monica and Whitney said...

I'm so in love with this look!

Ask the Duplex

Fabrizia said...

You’re so pretty in these photos! Nice outfit!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

julia.a said...

really amazing look

Sharda Sewdien said...

Love the pictures; seems like you had a lot of fun. Love the jewelries as well.