Thursday, September 29, 2011

Typical Me.

Dear Fashion Diary,




Diary, can you believe I'm still purging old photos??
You're probably so sick of these boring, stand-in-front-of-a-white-door photos..
And this outfit is very typical me also.
Tucked in top with a girly skirt and some sparkle shoes.
Surprise surprise! haha
 





I have some new awesome photoshoots waiting to get their turn in the fashion diary,
and I'm almost done with these old ones!
That move really set me back blog-wise. But! Good news!
I finally went around our house taking pictures for you all to see.
So be expecting that soon :)

{for this I just pinned a vintage brooch to a hair accessory. Neither one seemed to be enough on their own so I combined them}

  •  striped top: thrifted
  • belt: thrifted
  • skirt: Downeast Basics
  • sparkle flats: Payless
  • pearl bracelets:???/ necklace: Forever 21
  • blue flower: ? pink brooch: vintage

Do any of you have fun weekend plans?
Husband and I are taking a road trip to attend our church's General Conference.
and see some family as well! 
Woot! {yeah, 'woot' just happened.}

Pin It!

14 comments:

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

That's usually my typical outfit too.. a skirt with a tucked in shirt or tshirt.. lol! You look cute!
Can't wait to see pics of your new house!

beckaboots said...

I love the flowers and stripes combo! Its always a favorite for me. And it looks wonderful on you. My weekend plans are a lot less exciting... but still, conference at home is fun. haha. Have fun and drive safely!

Bekah
If Work Permits

Mannequins Dream said...

cute outfit! :D Xx

www.mannequinsdream.blogspot.com

Maiken said...

I looove floral clothes and also your beautiful skirt. and I still love those shiny flats ;)
btw, I'm already waiting for the photos of your new home :P

Emma Frances said...

LOVE the outfit! :]

And my husband and I will be heading down to Phoenix to hang out with my family for General Conference weekend and I'll be cuddling with my new nephew! Yay for cute babies!

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

I am head over heels for this outfit! enjoy your weekend :)

Rachel said...

Typical you,well... Yes.
But typical you is stylish and pretty!
So it's a great thing! (:

xo

shooting star said...

loving this outfit..like the stripe and floral combo!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com

Meagan said...

That skirt is so, so pretty and I love the sparkly flats so much.
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com

~KawaiiParadise~ said...

You are so adorable. Just checking out half of you blog posts today haha. My name is Charlotte, nice to meet you. Please come by my blog and said hi sometime ^^. (I follow you too)
~XOXO Charlotte

ylenia said...

lov your skirt! and I also love the matching with striped shirt =)

Sharda Sewdien said...

you look very pretty. Love the pearl bracelet and your skirt.;)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Ohhhhh, how I love that skirt!!! Reminds me of the pjs I just bought.
Love, love, love the double flower pin.
xoxo,
Mom

Ariana said...

Ooh wow.. I've certainly missed reading your blog while I was gone! And is that some red hair I spy in this post?! New color??

Anyway, this outfit is super cute and I'm glad to be back :)