Hello everyone! I feel like I haven't done a new post in forever.
Work is taking over my LIFE!
But I somehow managed to get a little craft done for my home
while my mom was in town visiting.
It's tradition, we have to do a craft while we're together :)
SO anyway, I found this set of 3 wall hangings at the D.I. before we moved
and I knew they had a lot of potential.
And they were less than $5 for all 3!
I'm not really one for gold home accessories...{unless its done right} so we headed to Jo-Ann and got my 3 favorite colors of paint! Grey, mustard yellow, and {of course} aqua.
And.....TAH-DAH!
Transformed!
| See how they even match my aqua and yellow home decor?! |
Moral of the story: it's amazing what a bit of paint can do. :)
I would Love to see any crafts you all have been working on! send me a link if you have any crafty before and afters on your blog!

