Monday, August 8, 2011

Guess Where I am Right Now?



As if the cup doesn't give it away..haha
This photo is actually from a couple weeks ago but I'm sitting in the same exact spot
I took this picture at. Nothin better than a smoothie, banana bread, and a blog post.
Starbucks has become my main hang out spot while I wait
and wait
and wait
and wait
for my work shift to start at Olive Garden across the street.
Oh the joys of having one car :)
I once sat in this spot for 4 hours waiting because my husband's shift was at 12 and mine wasn't till 4. If that isn't true love I don't know what is folks.
It's ok though, I love the starbuckian atmosphere. {yes that's a word}


What I don't like right now though is the boy right next to me continuing to openly Stare at me then turn around & pretend he's looking out the window every time. 
Yes, random boy I don't know, I DO have peripheral vision. I can see you.




Oh, and on a side note, I finally GAVE IN and joined Pinterest... 
if you want to see my boards they're right Here.

oh and on a completely even MORE random side note..what is up with everyone's obsession with multi-colored Macaroons lately?? I don't get it..it's like 'the thing' now. are they tasty? Someone clue me in!
Pin It!

23 comments:

Angela said...

My favorite drink there is a double chocolate chip frap. So yummy.

ashley.warner said...

looks like lotsa funnnnn!

ps. if you're bored at starbucks...I'm hosting a $15 iTunes GIFTCARD GIVEAWAY on my blog!

www.ashley-warner.blogspot.com

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

at least you have something like blogging to occupy your time when you have to wait :) haha &yes, we share a car... it can be a drag.

Tiffany said...

Oooh, you're exactly where I wish I was!! I'm incredibly jealous of that drink! =)

Chelsea said...

You are cute. I love when you post about your life.

I can't wait to find you on Pinterest! Whoohoo!

And. I don't get the macaroon trend, either . . . like, they're not even that great. I'd rather have a donut.

Nikki said...

oooh, starbucks! I'd be happy to spend 4 hours in there. It's crazy right, how we all freak out about Starbucks, because they are rare up here. But than on the other hand, you do'nt have that many H&ms :D anyway, Enjoy your week ^^ x

Oh my Dior! said...

I love Pinterest I will search you there!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

jess said...

I love the Strawberry and cream drink from Starbucks.

Gentri said...

I am going to be honest... I wanted to try macarons so badly for my birthday. I didn't like them. :P haha!

Jessi and Brad said...

Starbucks is my favorite!!! LOVE THE SMELL!! haha. I haven't even seen the Macaroons yet, I"ll have to look for them. Typically I don't like them tho. haha

beckaboots said...

Starbucks is always a good place to be if you have a lot of time on your hands. Another I would recommend is Barnes And Noble if you have one close to work!
I might have to join Pinterest as well since it's the "thing" now... I don't know.
I wish I lived by you... :/ I miss the craziness that our "group" used to have. Way back in those high school days... :)
Hope work went well for you!

Bekah

Stevia said...

yum I definitely need a banana bread now :)
<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

Maiken said...

I would totally have a smoothie and banana bread right now!! sounds so yummy :P

Rachel said...

Not gonna lie,I love the smell of coffee. haha! I loveee my hot chocolate and biscotti (:

rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

Ewelina said...

Starbucks mmmmm :)

shooting star said...

starbucks hasnt opened shop in India yet..but we have a homegrown chain of coffee shops/cafes..called cafe coffee day, i just love sitting there and hanging out with friends.....we also have costa coffee and barista, two other popular coffee cafe chains

V A N E S S A said...

Lovely photo, today I'm going to Starbucks. Have a nice week.

www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

Sharda Sewdien said...

yum, I'm getting hungry now.:)

Shalyn said...

The bread there is SO GOOD! I love the zucchini one as well! And I was SO HAPPY to find you on Pinterest. I just know you are going to be pinning some fantastic things!

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

I cannot wait to see what you post on Pinterest! I love how you do your photos on your blog, so I'm excited to see what things inspire you/etc. Take care!

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

The link for your pinterest just leads to the general boards page. Also, colorful macaroons are delish--and they taste just like the flavors they're supposed to!

Michelle Lee said...

I'm drinking starbucks now too
Extra java chip coffee frappuccino

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

simplychic said...

fun times!!! can't wait to see part 2!

the event that i went to was a mix of a lot of things. you bought tickets and everything was free for the rest of the night....food, drinks, music etc. it was really fun and it was for charity :)