Friday, August 5, 2011

Crazy Hazy Summer Days

Dear Fashion Diary,







This is yet another old outfit from before my trip.
Sorry I haven't posted those pics yet, but believe me They're Comin!
This look is kinda bleh to me, not the cutest;
but it's good for a hot summer day.
I wore this to a stake activity in the park, and it was a hot one 
so I was just looking for a way to make shorts and a shirt look a little less boring.
{I can't stand to just wear jeans and a top, I have to add layers!!}




Not sure how I feel about me wearing the top knot...Kinda look like a grandma. Other girlies can pull it off beautifully though! {ahem...The Daybook..}

  • white polo: used to be my mom's
  • pink undershirt: thrifted $4
  • owl necklace: Forever 21
  • belt: thrifted $1
  • shorts: kmart $5
  • boat shoes: payless

    Hope you're all enjoying those crazy hazy summer days! :)



Pin It!

21 comments:

Farnsworths Forever said...

Hot days in Idaho?? He he. Glad you had a fun trip with William's family. Sure do miss you guys around here! :)

simplychic said...

i just love boat shoes. this look is so nautical prep. haha!

Sherry said...

I love your necklace!! Great shoes too!! I love your skirt in the last post too! :)

http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

I really love the shoes! Yeah even i cant stand wearing just a jeans and tee.. I need to add something to it!
I like your hairstyle.. its different but it sure doesnt make you look like a grandma..!

Maiken said...

I think you did a nice job with adding those accessories. the owl necklace is so cute! oh, and I love boat shoes!!

Fashion Me Chic said...

I tried on the shoes you are wearing at my neighborhood Payless store and it did not look right on my feet. I wanted to buy them but it was not the right fit for me.
Otherwise, I love your on the budget outfit. My kind of prices.

Meri said...

this shoes are so so cool! x

Megan and Justin said...

love, love , love the bun! seriously rock it girl.

jess said...

I love the necklace.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Yay!!! You're back. What a cute outfit this makes. But then, anything you throw on is adorable to me! :-D
xoxo,
Mom
P.S. Love that darling little shoe-shot!
P.P.S. Ashley R. had her baby girl today. : )

MONKEYFACE said...

No way, those shoes are Payless? I'm gonna have to find me some of those! And I LOVE the top knot on you, you're crazy ;)

ylenia said...

Love your shoes and belt!

Ashley said...

Love the shoes!

Chelsea said...

I think you look cute with the bun, girl! I can't rock it . . . but I totally envy girls who can!

Michelle Lee said...

I so love lve love your outfit
And your hair! I love that shoes

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Shalyn said...

Well, I think you rock the top knot! So cute- love the shorts as well!

t said...

Nice look!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

MM said...

Amazing look, sweetie!! Love the shoes and the necklace!!

Have a lovely Monday!! xoxoxo

bridechic said...

So chic, I'm lovin' all these looks!

Twenty Somethings said...

Pretty shoes! :)

Tanya
xoxo

Sharda Sewdien said...

love your owl necklace; will make your double as wise.:)