Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Psych(e)! I Tricked You..



 Did that title entrigue you?
(or...not. that's ok too.)
Well, I only titled it that because I'm watching Psych as I compose this :)
Don't you all miss that show so MUCH?!
I know I do; thank you Netflix for giving me my Psych fix.

 "Gus, don't be exactly half of an 11 pound black forest ham."
It was supposed to come back this summer but I heard it's not till Fall..
Wah wah...





 Anyway, aboot the ootfit.
I saw Clothed Much wearing this skirt and once I saw how cheap it was at 
Forever 21 and that it rolled down to be longer,
I knew I had to get it! You see, I 
have been drooling over a picture of Kelly Rippa wearing a very similar 
skirt a while ago and have always wanted a striped one since.




Now I just need to work on getting Kelly Rippa's athletic body....
  • jacket:  Target? Ross?
  • mustard top: Ross
  • pink belt: gift from sister, New York & Co.
  • skirt: Forever 21{Similar one here}
  • heels: 1319


    What's your favorite Psych quote??
Pin It!

23 comments:

Pia said...

I want your skirt!! Why is there no Forever 21 where I live?!

Gentri said...

Oh I love this outfit! You seriously have awesome style! Love it! I've never watched psych. I can't watch shows like that. :/

Maiken said...

this is a very cool outfit and especially I like your shoes and belt (Y)

Nikki said...

This skirt is awesome! i love how you paired it with the pink belt ^^ and I've never heard of the show 'Psyche' Don't think they broadcoast it here ö must.google.now! x

Sweet Momiji said...

That skirt is awesome! I love about anything that is black and white stripes! :)
I haven't watched any of Psych yet.. it is added to my queue on netflix though.. :)

Laura said...

I love your outfit! Someday I hope to find a really nice pencil skirt like yours!


Laura
Born To Be Styled

Megan and Justin said...

oh my goodness i need that skirt! LOVE it!

Courtney Michele said...

I love that skirt!

xox Courtney Michele
Breakfast in Wonderland

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

That skirt looks beautiful on you! I love the belt, as well. Take care!

V A N E S S A said...

Great skirt! I love it.
Have a nice day :).

www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

Mizz Entice said...

FABULOUS OUTFIT!!! I think my favourite thing is the contrast with the pink belt. It works!
http://mizzentice.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I've seen this skirt all over the blogosphere and I think it's darling! I just can't get away with it even being that short, my G's show! You look great!

amy day to day

simplychic said...

cute skirts!

Michelle Lee said...

Amazing inspiration love the long and lean look :)

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Michelle's Style File said...

Love this look, the little jacket is so chic!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Fashion and Number said...

You look so cute. I love striped skirts too. I did a post on my blog not too long ago! lol. Love ur look girl.

Have a great weekend hon

xoxo,
www.fashionandnumber.com

Shalyn said...

You are officially my fave person today simply due to the fact that you mentioned Psych. Seriously the most I have ever laughed during a show was watching that!

LOVE that skirt! Wish I could pull off a pencil skirt!

Alexis Kaye said...

k i for reals love psych! and love the skirt ;)

yiqin; said...

that skir fits you reallu well!

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

LOVE your hair! x hivenn

Stevia said...

lovely skirt!
it looks great on you :)

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

V said...

i love your outfit combo... actually i like it better than kelly rippa's! :)

Emily said...

those glasses really suits you!
nice ring, xoxo