Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jewelry With A History.

Dear Fashion Diary,




This is what I wore to a job interview at a fashion store :)



I have a newfound love for stripes and flowers together!
The possibilities are truly endless.
And this particular combination reminded me of..
Martha's Vineyard weekends or New England tea parties :)
This lovely brooch was my grandmother's!
This isn't the only jewelry in this outfit with some past history,
as you'll see a little bit down the page!



When all these textures come together it makes a great look;
Even if I'm not wearing them they're still pretty just laying on the floor! haha



Did you notice I'm wearing earings for the 1st time??
Well these gorgeous pearl babies are actually
the very same ones I wore on my { Wedding Day!!!}
My mom found them one day at an antique store.
Who knows, maybe some vintage bride wore them on HER wedding day!!!
Jewelry is always more magical when it has a history, am I right ladies?

(this shirt puckers out at the bottom kinda weird-that's NOT a baby bump!)



I love this picture!! Simply luscious fabrics.

  • blazer/ring: Target
  • floral top: thrifted (Forever 21)
  • belt/gold shoes/purse: thrifted
  •  jeans: Designer Blvd. (AZ)
  • elephant necklace: Forever 21
  • brooch/earings: vintage


    -Vintage dreamer,
    Sara Jane.
Pin It!