Thursday, May 5, 2011

F.D.: Leftovers.

Dear Fashion Diary,

So I was perusing through
all of my fashion diary photos,
and I realized I had a couple of
"meh" outfits left that I never blogged about.
so here are the couple of 'leftovers' of my diary entries.
 







So that was my cuddle-up-to-a-blanket-on-a-stormy-afternoon outfit. 
There are few things I love more than
slipping on a warm knit sweater on a cold day and watching a chick flick.

Now onto my last leftover:





Yet another casual outfit. You're probably sick of seeing
these jeans with these shoes, thus 
it's just a leftover.
But I still love this belt with this shade of
pink. My favorite casual t-shirt!
The sequins add just a touch of chic to the casualness.


Outfit #1
  • sweater: thrifted
  • vest: thrifted
  • necklace: Charming Charlies
  • jeans: Forever 21
  • shoes: Payless

    Outfit #2
  • shirt: Gap
  • birdcage necklace: Claire's/sequin purse necklace: antique
  • belt: Target
  • jeans: Charlotte Russe
  • shoes: gift 
-Sara Jane.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

My favorite thing in this entire post is that fantastic sailboat necklace. Seriously.

I can relate to the "meh" outfits, though. I have had a few that I photograph and decide, "or the blog can just not have a post and that other, better outfit can stay on top another day..." Haha.

Find me at Just Take a Bow.

Allie said...

I agree, I LOVE that sailboat necklace!

http://sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com/

Eve ♥ said...

love the firts one ♥♥
**hope to see you around on my blog to ♥**

Sandy said...

Love second look, especially the shoes... <3!

Come and check out my giveaway!

Enter My BIG Giveaway!

You might like the prizes I'm offering. Don't miss out!

<3
Sandy
My Fair Lady Boutique

Nikki said...

oh I like outfit numero uno ^^ and yes, there is a Doisney land in Paris... well, right outside the city, close to the airport at least ^^ I've been to Paris once for two days :) I personally loved London much more ^^ The great thing about Paris though is that it's only a four hour drive away so I can actually go whenever I find someone crazy enough to drive me there ^^ Hope your dream comes true and that you one day can visit too! x

Sandy Joe said...

Thanks for turning me on to your blog, I love your style! That sailboat bojangle necklace is AMAZING.

xThe Pretty Secrets

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Ooooo, I LOVE leftovers, especially your kind!!! :-D
Wow!!! 65 followers now...so fun!
Love you,
Mom

Monica Whitney said...

those gold shoes are amazing!

Ask the Duplex