Friday, April 15, 2011

F.D.: Sunny Days.

Dear Diary,

I'm back!
And boy was it hard to return to Idaho after basking in the Arizona sun.
I almost forgot what the sun felt like on my skin!
The entire trip was splendid with picture perfect weather :) 





I also had to take advantage of stopping by Forever 21, 
which we don't have in Idaho;
which is where I got these lovely pants (belt included)!!

I've been looking for cropped pants and these seemed so J Crew I had to get them!



It was so lovely to see William's and My family, I've missed everyone SO much.
And as I mentioned in my previous post,
we even had time to squeeze in a Tea Party (photos to come).
There's nothing like seeing old friends
and driving familiar streets you've driven all your life.

This is one of the most Comfortable outfits to wear, yet it's chic! Love it.



Another fun purchase at the best az mall ever (I was naughty).





And here's me and my momma, the craft queen! Feel free to check out her blog.

  • purple overshirt: Gap clearance
  • necklace: Icing
  • tank: Old Navy
  • pants: Forever 21
  • shoes/bag: thrifted (DI)

--Your Sun-Lover,
Sara Jane.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Annie said...

I found your blog the other day, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your style!!!! I ooh'd and ahh'd over all your outfits, searching all the way through your history! Stalker! :) I just think you are adorable and I'm so excited because you just inspire me with your style! (I'm in the process of starting a style blog, but it's not up quite yet!). You.are.lovely.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I miss you!!! Come back...Hee-hee! Okay, William can keep you. : )
xoxo

styled by 3 said...

Love those pants! Excellent purchase! And I will take those shoes and necklace please. Thank you.

-liz

Jessi and Brad said...

That outfit is so cute!! Arizona looks so blissful, why can't we just live there?!?! haha Glad your back!

ashley said...

i love your necklace, that is my favorite color. and those shoes are a great find!

EglÄ— said...

Necklace is just adorable and magic in its form and color. I would also wear it on something black or navy blue, then the beautiful color would really stand out! Overall, I like your outfit, because it's simple, casual and at the same time elegant and chic. Nice!

http://stylisu.blogspot.com/

The Cat Hag said...

Awww, I love your smile and hair. You look so sweet. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Stacy said...

Great necklace! I like your blog, and I am your newest follower. Have a great day!