Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Arizonan Spring Break- Part 1

So do you remember that I mentioned in my last post that 
William and I had the privilege to attend a
Tea Party!!!? 



Well here are just a few pictures of the highlights from that Marvelous event.

Here we have (left to right): Brittany, Jenell, and Raila! Dear friends of mine :)
(Brittany & Raila made their dresses completely, and Jenell got hers for free!)

 
We even had real records playing vintage music!

Me and the darling husband :)

Jenell did a Fantastic job on the decorations!! So magical.


While at my mom's house, she still had my wedding dress up hanging, and I decided to take some pictures! I've been meaning to take up close pictures of it for a while. So many fun details!

It didn't have sleeves at all before my mom got her hands on it!


In case you haven't seen my wedding post, here is the dress in all it's glory :)
Thanks Mom for altering my 50's dress to be the Perfect dress for me! Stay tuned for part 2 of our road trip back to Idaho and some fun times at the amazing Joe's BBQ :)
Pin It!

5 comments:

Jay and Kay said...

How fun!! What was the tea party for?? It looks way fun, and the pic is way cute of you!

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Aw, they really did up the Biggs household! Cute!

cryskay said...

cute photos! your wedding dress is stunning! my shopping freeze isnt going so well, its more like a semi-diet.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I'm in love with your shots of the Chinese lanterns. So magical! : )

Renee B. said...

Gorgeous decorations and your dress is beautiful! Love it! And that your mom helped with it too, so special! xoxo