Wednesday, April 27, 2011

F.D.: My Happy Easter Outfit :)

So I know Easter was a little bit ago...
But it's been a busy weekend!
Please forgive me :)

I apologize in advance for the amount of pictures you are about to endure.





Isn't it a fun and sunshiny outift?? I never wanted to take it off.
And coincidentally, the Idahoan sun decided to 
FINALLY poke its head out for 
Easter Sunday :)




Gotta love the aqua nail polish.
Thank you Revlon!!!



One just can't resist spinning in a dress like that.
(and this was actually the dress in part of my engagement photos!)

I don't know why I haven't whipped this belt out more often.








  • dress: Dillards
  • underneath cardi: Gap
  • necklace: Le Mode Accessories/ring: Charlotte Russe
  • belt: NY & Co hand-me-down
  • shoes: DSW


And now for our Easter adventures!


William was an absolute sweetheart 
and I woke up to the sound and smell of sizzling bacon,
eggs, and pancakes!!
I had planned on making the breakfast but he got up early and 
Surprised me!!! 
I love that boy.

(I figured out how to make a rainbow^on my egg!)
He even hid all of our dyed eggs
around the apartment for me to find!!
It was like my childhood
all over again :)


Then I attempted my mom's recipe for homemade Lasagna & it turned out Great!!!

One last tidbit to leave you with ;)
I may quit my dayjob to become a Master egg painter...

-the Sunshine Lady,
Sara Jane.
Pin It!

9 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

What a happy Post. Spring is my favorite time of year (weather wise)!! You look adorable in these pics. Tell William he did a great job playing photographer.
Your eggs turned out SO CUTE!!!
And I love seeing how your "flare-ish" pants fit you (below).
Have a great day!!!
Mom

Monica Whitney said...

This dress is great. So happy and so springy. And I don't know why you don't whip that belt out more often, either! I feel like it could go with every outfit under the sun.

ps- i'm glad you're a fellow non-hair-washer, too!

Ask the Duplex

Lauren said...

I really like the shirt under the dress! I usually can't figure out how to pull that off, but it looks adorable here. :)

- Lauren
logicandlemondrops.blogspot.com

Jay and Kay said...

yum!! Looks like you had a great 1rst Easter being married. And a yummy one! Especially the Reeces egg in your basket!!

kelsey said...

too cute!

Renee B. said...

Awwwe you are just so pretty! Love the red and yellow, so retro! I think we would be the best thrifting friends, indeed! Especially if you can help me find an outfit like yours! xoxo

Emily said...

Love this post! Beautiful dress!
Love your blog! Now following! Maybe you'll have the time to visit my blog:)

http://emilydorothy.blogspot.com/

Lifelover

Angela said...

Love your yellow dress with the red heels. So fun. Isn't spring great!
Have a great weekend!

Method Clothe

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

Really cute outfit! Am loving anything and everything yellow at the moment! Love your shoes too!

And master egg painter.....hmmm sounds like an entertaining job with a lot of patience!

Do vist and follow if you like and ill follow back!
http://thegirlatfirstavenue.com