Friday, April 29, 2011

Pretty Layers-(and a 'Celeb' spotting!)

Dearest Fashion Diary,

So I must've spent about 2 hours
putting this outfit together.
I know I should
probably say I was inspired and putting
outfits together is an effortless
whim for me because I Have A Gift!

But...no.
Sometimes it takes a few(billion) tries to get the outfit just right.
 





I say the time was well spent!


Wait till you see what party this outfit was FOR!
(answer at the bottom..)
It took a while to get all the 
layers together just right.

Having a lot of clothes to choose from can be a curse you know!



I'm loving this easy hairdo lately. Braids are great!





Ahem..
Ladies-if you haven't noticed,
I made a blog button out of this ^ picture!
Feel free to copy the code and 
add it to your bloggy if ya want ;)
Its right over there and up--->



  • vest: thrifted Bebe c/o Savers
  • belt: Wet Seal
  • necklace/arm cuff: Style Lounge
  • striped shirt: thrifted A&F c/o Goodwill
  • floral shirt: thriftedForever 21 c/o Savers
  • jeans: Forever 21 online
  • shoes: Steve Madden c/o Amazon

Ok...here's what I wore this to! :


I attended the The Daybook party!!! There's Sydney in the middle in that fabulous lace shirt. It was such a fun party! More photos to come :)
It was so cool to meet her in person and talk to her. She is So nice! I even won a cute handmade wallet!

-the celebrity-groupie,
Sara Jane.
Pin It!

13 comments:

Monica Whitney said...

Fabulous! I need a nice pair of skinnies like those.

Ask the Duplex

Ashley said...

ohh my gosh!!! yesssss I remember!!!! Im in young womens with her! We're both over the mia maids :) hahaha so awesome!!!!!!!

Angela said...

Nice job with layering your tops. I like it. Love the braid too.

Method Clothe

Bon Bon said...

Great outfit! Love the belt and the shoes:-) And such a fun event to get all dressed for! xoxo

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Great layers, Sara Jane!!! And your hair was adorble!!!
I'm heading over to Daybook now.
P.S. I used one of your beautiful photos (from Dec.) as my header for now. : )
xoxo,
Mom

Dime Romeo ????? said...

Me gusta ese cinturĂ³n como complemento.muy original. un beso desde Spain. muaaa

Lidiya said...

Great outfit, I love <3 xoxo
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Faith Peacock said...

Seriously cute! Gotta love the layers! I wish I had the problem of to many clothes.

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

You look amazing! I agree..it takes a long time for me to put something together!
love your style and i an LDS Fashionista too! Would love a follow back.
XOXO
Frenchy
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

Megan and Justin said...

hey thats me! haha I love that picture. That was a fun night. We should all hang out again. SOON! p.s. love your blog :)

Meagan said...

This is so cute! It takes me forever to put outfits together somedays too. You di a great job with this one even if it took a while!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

kelleyjohnson07 said...

I must say, that belt is pretty darn cute. And I might have to steal your hairdo :)

MissRockwell said...

soooooo....yep, I definitely love all of your outfit. It's too cute and oh so thrifty. I especially love the fact that you mixed patterns and added the belt.

The party appeared to be sooo fun. Syd looks like she would be the coolest chic in America!

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com