So I must've spent about 2 hours
putting this outfit together.
I know I should
probably say I was inspired and putting
outfits together is an effortless
whim for me because I Have A Gift!
But...no.
Sometimes it takes a few(billion) tries to get the outfit just right.
| I say the time was well spent! |
Wait till you see what party this outfit was FOR!
(answer at the bottom..)
It took a while to get all the
layers together just right.
Having a lot of clothes to choose from can be a curse you know!
![]() |
| I'm loving this easy hairdo lately. Braids are great! |
Ahem..
Ladies-if you haven't noticed,
I made a blog button out of this ^ picture!
I made a blog button out of this ^ picture!
Feel free to copy the code and
add it to your bloggy if ya want ;)
Its right over there and up--->
- vest: thrifted Bebe c/o Savers
- belt: Wet Seal
- necklace/arm cuff: Style Lounge
- striped shirt: thrifted A&F c/o Goodwill
- floral shirt: thriftedForever 21 c/o Savers
- jeans: Forever 21 online
- shoes: Steve Madden c/o Amazon
Ok...here's what I wore this to! :
I attended the The Daybook party!!! There's Sydney in the middle in that fabulous lace shirt. It was such a fun party! More photos to come :)
It was so cool to meet her in person and talk to her. She is So nice! I even won a cute handmade wallet!
-the celebrity-groupie,
Sara Jane.





