Thursday, March 3, 2011

My William's Birthday

2 Days ago was my sweet William's birthday! He is now 23 :) We went to the Idaho museum to see the Bodies exhibit and spent the day in Idaho Falls. It was so much fun!




I made him a little 'birthday banner' for fun. I could've done so much better but it was kindof last minute.. He didn't mind!
 

I also made this birthday card for him. Oh how I've missed crafting-this was so fun to make! I think I'll spend my whole paycheck before I even leave work at Jo-ann's! I've got the scrapbooking bug once again..


I made the entire thing with a matching set Will's mom got me at my bridal shower







See the tiny W+S design? That's right, I'm cheesy.

What. A. Babe.

I caught him off guard..hehe
Here are some images of him through the years I've known him. What a cutie, ladies am I right??




Check out these eyes of blue! They still make me weak in the knees.

Aww..high school ;)
Happy birthday, my love!!! Thank you for making me laugh every single day, thank you for still calling me beautiful even after you've seen the messy-haired "morning sara"..., and thank you for just being your gosh darn adorable self.
Pin It!

7 comments:

Emilee said...

Now I know why he shares a birthday with Justin Beiber....he looked like him in high school!! :D

Farnsworths Forever said...

You know that Briggs and I love you both. :)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Awww, pass me the kleenex. This Post made me teary-eyed for many reasons. Great job on everything, sweetie!!!
xo,
Mom

Brittanica said...

YOU TWO ARE SO PRECIOUS. I adore the little W+S design– who doesn't love a little cheese in their romance? And WOWee those eyes are blue!! As always I am impressed with your cardmaking expertise, and it makes me so happy to see you two so happy! I lurve you!

Brooke R. Harper said...

soooooooo cute!

ShoeManGroup said...

Looks like Will could have used a brush or comb for his birthday - oh well, maybe Christmas!

Ambrizzle said...

You're such a cute little wifey :) Awww I miss you two!