Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fashion Diary: Pearls and Lace

Dear Diary,


So I had a mini-shopping spree recently at the mall! Wet Seal always has the Best sales going on so I got that belt and the gloves and bracelet seen here. Then I snagged this pretty skirt at Downeast. It was the very last one like it! Shopping days with hubby are just marvelous :) We spent the whole day at the mall in Idaho Falls just laughing and people-watching and of course shopping!!! I may or may not be a shopaholic...what better thing to be addicted to though, right?! 









  •  pearl blouse: XXI (forever21)
  • belt: Wet Seal
  • neckace: XXI
  • skirt: DownEast Basics
  • tights: ?
  • shoes: Forever 21
Pin It!

3 comments:

Lula said...

You look so cute, I love all these colours!

Faith Peacock said...

You are making me want new clothes!!! I need to start thrift shopping! You are so cute!!!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh....I missed your last Post somehow??? But I can't tell you how much I loooooved your preppy skirt outfit. The sweater/shirt combo on top was SO cute!
Now for this outfit: WOW!! I love your adorable new lace skirt. But the way you put it all together is soooo inspired. I really like the black on top and bottom. The belt is completely amazing too. And your new little gloves fit your personality perfectly. : )
Good job, Fashionista. : )
Love you,
Mom