Friday, March 4, 2011

Fashion Diary: 4-Oufit Pile Up!

Dear Diary, I am so sorry for neglecting you for so long! So to make up for this travesty, I am flooding you with the past week of outfits. I hope we can still be friends, Diary. From now on I promise to write more entries that are not a year apart.







I'm not too crazy about this one...but why not?
  • Shirt-dress: Ross
  • purple shirt: gift
  • black skinny jeans: Walmart
  • boots: Walmart
  • belt: Ross







I love this purple ring :)


  • Jacket: H&M
  • purple shirt: target?
  • jeans: Designer Blvd.
  • flats: Ross


This is from Valentine's day...wow I'm behind.


I just looove these elegant sleeves.



I will be posting a lot more EXCITING New looks soon, so keep stoppin by! :)
Pin It!

2 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Um, how many ways can I say AAAA-DORABLE!!! I love 'em all. The photos and the outfits. So uniquely you, Sara Jane!!! Really, I looove them all! And don't forget...I love you too!! :-D
Mom

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

P.S. That 5th pic from the bottom is completely throwing me for a loop. I have some photos of me (my Senior year) that look exactly like that. It must be the same length hair and the parted-down-the-middle thing. I'll email them to you soon!!!!