Saturday, March 12, 2011

F.D.: Color Among Neutrals.

Dear Diary,

I feel like this outfit is very expensive-looking but it didn't cost much! Again, I got the idea from another blog. I loved the textures and colors of this whole look  :)




Once again, the red lipstick added just enough pop of color to the neutrals here!




















  • blazer: thrifted
  • sweater: Gap (gift)
  • necklace: Charlotte Russe
  • pants: Ross
  • Shoes: Charlotte Russe online
  • Broach: found around the house in az

Not much to report this week, Diary. Except that work is Ca-razy with the brand new opening and all. My first time working retail and it's absolutely nuts! It's especially fun when everyone stops you every 5 seconds to ask you where things are and none of us have any idea! :) At least we're all new employees and I don't feel alone in my cluelessness. 
My favorite part of the day is coming home after an exhausting workday and just relaxing with husband at home. He's probably the very best part of my day :) (sorry to get cheesy folks!)

-Sara Jane
Pin It!

1 comment:

Farnsworths Forever said...

When I am rich... I am going to pay you to pick out my clothes and dress me. Deal???

- Emma