Dear Diary,
I may sound like a broken record, but I am seriously
having a love affair with bright red lipstick!
It spices up any outfit.
Granted, it doesn't go with everything, but it goes great with
bold colors and shapes!
P.s. I found this shirt at KMART of all places!
That place is pleasantly surprising me lately.
I felt like I should be going to a party on a yacht wearing this..
Do you like my new little pet, Obadiah the Octopus??
I brought him back from the beach with me ;)
Then I decided to get all "artsy" and try a new kind of outfit combo.
This collared shirt is also from Kmart! Holla! Yes I just said, "holla".
| Belt: Goodwill $1 |
| Polka-dot shirt: Forever 21 |
Don't you love how intense my expressions are???
It's interesting how different clothes can
effect the way you feel.
I guess stiff, collared shirts buttoned to the very top make me feel like
an intense secretary or something..
