Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fashion Diary: East Coastish.

Dear Diary,
(this is from a week ago, not today)
This is a nice, comfy winter-turning-into-spring outfit. I had a lot of fun putting it together and trying different things in my closet. I think I also got this general idea from The Daybook. I felt so east-coast in this! :)






I got these jeans Years ago before the dark wash was in style. I should become a fortune-teller.




Raaaawr.






So halfway through my little 'shoot' I realized I could wear this 1 of 2 ways: tucked in cardigan or untucked. Which do ya'll like better?? I like things about both variations. Just call me..Indecisive..Ida..   .....  ..


Here it is untucked:

(So apparently I have a twin. The one on the left seems bothered by the one on the right..)





Aaaaand tucked. Ya know what? I am Indecisive Ida no more! I think I like tucked in better!









Then at the very end, I was putting on my snow boots about to go trudge over to get the mail, and decided there was something quirky about the boots with this outfit that I liked! So I snapped a few more (thank heavens for camera timers) and have added them here for your viewing pleasure :)



In case this picture has made you wonder.. yes,  Barney the Dinosaur is a distant cousin of mine. 


  • Cardigan: Target
  • necklace: forever 21
  • striped collared shirt: hand-me-down from mom
  • belt: Downeast
  • skinny jeans: Xi
  • shoes: Charlotte Russe 
Pin It!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

This is nice. I love the necklace. I'm with you on the 'tucked in' version. So good! I've never thought of doing that with a cardigan. Thanks for the inspiration!

Chelsea

kelsey said...

you are so cute!

Jessi and Brad said...

I like the tucked because the pockets on your pants are so cute!! Maybe with the boots it would look better un tucked?! hahaSo cute~ I loved the whit shoes too! So adorable!

Faith Peacock said...

I loved the tucked in better too! I think you have the bod to pull it off, I couldn't. Cute necklace and belt. I have been really into belts around my waist these days, and I want one like that.