Tuesday, March 8, 2011

F.D.: New Shoes.

Dear Diary,

So this outfit was from a while ago and I'm just barely getting it up. But that doesn't make it any less fabulous! This is my very favorite outfit so far. Period. New shoes can do wonderful things,folks! And if anyone knows her shoes, it's Sara Shoemaker at House of Shoes. ;) 






I got this lovely skirt as a hand-me-down from my fashionista sister! And boy am I gratetful for it.










I wore it to church a couple weeks ago, with my stud of a husband! Yeah we clean up gooood. hahahajklol


Guys, if you have not tried red lipstick-Do It. It'll change your life. Well, certain aspects of it I suppose. And your hubby's will love it too!














Can you tell I have fun twirling and flouncing around in skirts?? I can't wait for summer so I can wear dresses and skirts all the time. :)

  • Shirt/necklace: Forever 21
  •  belt: Target
  • skirt: hand-me-down
  • SHOES: Charlotte Russe
  • Red lipstick: Kmart 

Sincerely,
Sara Jane 
Pin It!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

okay, youre adorable! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your oufit!!! and your shoes, of course :)

Will Shoemaker said...

You're such a Babe ;)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Love the shoes, love the skirt, love the necklace, love the red lipstick. Oh yeah...the cute butterflies, too! : )

Morgan said...

Love this outfit so so much! All the colors look so great together, and don't get me started on those shoes! They're amazing!

Meet Virginia Design

everyone calls me bon bon said...

Super cute! I love twirling around in skirts too:-) Your shoes are fabulous! xoxo

Darren and Tami Olsen said...

Sara you are so cute! And I agree new shoes make you feel amazing, especially heals for shorties like me :)