Thursday, March 17, 2011

F.D.: Insert Title Here.

Diary Dearest,

Well Diary, I must wish you a very happy St. Patrick's Day!
Now before you try to pinch me, I will have you know that this outfit
was not taken today, so I am most undeserving of 
any sort of pinching motion ( or I guess a paper cut, seeing as
you are just a diary). And anyway, my coat could be
considered a shade of green...right? 


Alright, alright. It's really blue.




Let's lose the coat, shall we?



Triplets!



first time tying my belt in a new way. Love it!


  • coat: Target
  • top: thrifted (forever 21)
  • necklace: forever 21
  • belt: Ross
  • jeans: Xi
  • flats: Ross
Yours truly,
Sara Jane 
 
 
Pin It!

4 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

This whole outfit,including the purse and belt are SO FUN!!! Love the lipstick, too! : )

Joanna said...

I love this outfit. Those jeans are also very rad. (I just used the word rad, which make me very old.)

Rebeccak said...

Subtle green for sure! Loving the checkered shirt :)

Faith Peacock said...

I loved when you took off the jacket! You're awesome! Love the belt!