Wednesday, March 23, 2011

F.D.: I'm All Business.

Dear Diary,
 
So this outfit is only ok, but I'm throwing it on the blog anyway.
I felt very 'businessy' in this, very official.
quite right, quite right.
I was inspired again by the Daybook on this one. I think it'd be nice 
at like a business luncheon or something..
if I was that legit of course.




once again, gotta love the red lips







grrrrr!!! don't mess wit me.





So there you have it. If there was a 'town' to go 'out on the town' at
here, I would wear this.
I miss having things to get dressed up for;
This was just a private fashion show I had when I was bored one day.
Again.
:)

  • blazer: thrifted
  • shirt: Forever 21
  • necklace: Forever 21
  • belt: Downeast ($1)
  • jeans: walmart
  • shoes: Charlotte Russe online

-Forever Faithful,
Sara Jane 
Pin It!

1 comment:

Barbie said...

these are cute (once again) i love the madden shoes!!