Thursday, March 24, 2011

F.D.: I Demand A Recount!

Dear Diary,

So remember this outfit? 



Well I thought I'd try a few different things with it.
Yes, I know it still looks the same but this version is a little more casual, you know?



I used a different belt (thrifted), :


A different shirt AND necklace:



Different shoes (one can never go wrong with some cute moccasins):



And a different hairstyle.









And then one step even More casual. I love all 3 looks :) 
I highly recommend changing up the same outfits to make tons of different looks,
you get a lot more out of each item than you would before!
And, your wallet will thank you.




(This was at the end of the day and that would be why I look tired...)

-Sara.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Jessi and Brad said...

That's so cute!!! I love them all too!! Great idea changing it up!

theunabridgedgirl said...

I love how fashion savvy you are, Sara. I try to be, and I just feel awkward. Hahahah.

Randi said...

I absolutely LOOOVE this outfit! I want it for my own!