Friday, February 18, 2011

Fashion Diary: A smattering of outfits.

So here are a few outfits I've worn recently. I'm still trying to perfect my look and I'm not exactly where I want to be with my look but I'm getting there! Oh and I got some new gloves at Wet Seal! They always have stellar sales. So here's my next journal entry-enjoy! :)











One of my favorite nautical looks. I don't know if you can tell but the sweater is a dark navy blue (wet seal) with a blue and white striped shirt (target) under it. I got the skirt at Goodwill and my mom altered it. The shoes and belt are Goodwill too. I feel so grown up in this outfit haha




This is a staple belt for me! And to think it was only a dollar




  • blue top: found in a closet in my house..Target?
  • lace top: Charlotte Russe
  • pants: Ross

Pin It!

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Rad gloves. I am in love with all things nautical fashion...always have been, I think it's chic.

Stargirl said...

I love the textures in your first outfit! And the business pants in the bottom outfit are tres cuteh!

Cami said...

Love the gloves! And I love your Valentine's Day post below, you guys are so dang cute. That sepia picture of you two kissing on the train tracks is soooo cool!!

Faith Peacock said...

I love the lace over the top and the brown? pants. You are so cute! I can't put outfits together without a lot of help, but you inspire me!