Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pizza and Roses-A Nostalgic Valentines.

Well I know this is pretty late.. but I'm finally getting around to my Valentine's post. I started my job at Jo-ann's this week and it's been pretty crazy! But, better late than never right? So here goes. Our Valentine's was pretty great! Husband got me some ROSES and got my wedding ring re-dipped so it looks brand new again! He also brought home some pizza so we sat around the house eating that, admiring my 'new' ring and relaxing most the day. Then we went to Cocoa Bean-the cutest little cupcake cafe there ever was! Quite scrumdidlyumptious too. Altogether it was a fun FIRST married Valentine's day!! I also decided to take a nostalgic look at me and Husband's history for ya'll. Enjoy!





The roses were so beautiful, and the ring too!



All dressed up :)



I tried a middle part for the special day..Don't think I liked it much. P.s. I'm wearing the pearl earrings I wore on our wedding day!




Let's take a stroll down Memory Lane eh? For those of you who don't know, William and I were 'high school sweethearts' so we have oodles of history together. Let's begin way back when where it all started, shall we?



Ah..high school. This was the best prom ever! I could've used some contacts..but such is life :)


post-mission

hahaha. I love how silly we can be together.

The Valentine's Day a few months before we got engaged.

And it all lead to our happily ever after!!! The end <3 I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day!
Pin It!

5 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Aw, I LOVED this post. So fun to look back to when it all began. : )
I'm in love with your photos of the ring in the roses. Wow!!!
And I noticed your wedding earrings even before you mentioned it. They're so You!!! : )
Love you,
Mom

Jessi and Brad said...

That's SOO CUTE!! Ya group date to Coco bean, I"ll have to find what flavor I want next so we can go that day! haha, and try the Fraps! YUM! :) You and Will are So adorable! I also loved the pictures of the roses, they looked great!! :)

Randi said...

Aww, this is sooo cute, Sara! :) I love those pictures of your guys's Valentine's Day, they are stunning! It's also adorable that you went through memory lane. :) So happy for you two!

Faith Peacock said...

Did you get the Valentine I sent you yet?! I love all the older pictures! You two are so so cute together.

Ambrizzle said...

Yay! :D I love you two so much! The pictures were gorgeous and I loved seeing your old high school pictures again haha. I'm so happy that you're so happy :)