Friday, January 21, 2011

SLC Christmas Lights (last Christmas post I promise!)

So I thought I'd put up the last of my Christmas. We took a spontaneous road trip to the SLC temple lights with another couple we know. It was super fun! Everything was so beautiful and I had just got my new camera so I was having a ball! Here's a few highlights of the night.



The temple in the reflection pool.


Well I hope we all remember to keep the Christmas spirit in our hearts year-round, and treat everyone as Christ would all the time, not just in December :)
Pin It!

3 comments:

Court said...

how stunning!

Jared and Faith Peacock said...

I love the nativity on the water! It's so pretty. Sounds like you guys had fun.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Beautiful photographs, beautiful message.
xoxo,
Mom