![]() |
| We went to some cute boutiques while I was there, and the tree on the left is one of the decorations in the store. The blue trees with reindeer is my mom's. |
![]() |
| I made a little table centerpiece at our apartment out of ornaments and our Pottery Barn vase :) |
![]() |
| Some of our little ornaments on our little tree. All from Dollar Tree. |
![]() |
| Our first tree!!! The majority of all the decorations were from the dollar store/Walgreens :) |
![]() |
| My mom's stellar tree arrangement. |
![]() |
| Once again, Dollar Tree! |
![]() |
| Can you spot me in the picture? ;) |
![]() |
| Starbucks' "Peppermint Hot Cocoa" is a Christmastime MUST. |
![]() |
| One of my mom's other Amazing decorations! I hope my home can look like hers one day. |
![]() |
| S for Sara, and W for William! (thanks mom) |
![]() |
| I love this view of our tree :) It was so sad to take it down! |
![]() |
| Another boutique all decked out. |
![]() |
| I hope you all had a Merry Christmas everyone! |


















