Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fashion Diary-Next Entry

Here is my next "journal entry" Ü Most fashion bloggers post one outfit at a time but I like to show a smattering of my past couple weeks of outfits (plus I don't have an opportunity to dress up Every day haha). Which look do you think suits me best? I have several looks but don't really know which one is Me. I like to have fun with a ton of different looks :) Well, without further ado:




  • Jacket: DI
  • lace shirt: Charlotte Russe
  • bracelet: Style Lounge
  • necklace: Style Lounge

  • Cameo cardigan: XXI
  • sequin tank: Agaci
  • Eiffel Tower necklace: Forever 21
  • skirt w/ belt: Agaci
  • shoes: Payless


  • Shirt: Ross
  • belt: Forever 21
  • jeans: Walmart







  • t-shirt: Forever 21
  • lace shirt: Charlotte Russe
  • cameo necklace: gift
  • skirt: Ross??
  • patterned tights: Target
  • shoes: 1314

  • military cardigan: Forever 21
  • nautical dress: Ross
  • elephant necklace: Forever 21


Pin It!

5 comments:

Joanna said...

I love them all as usual, but I especially adore your plaid skirt outfit w/those tights. Killer. And the first is also super delicious.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I loooooove them all too. I could look at your fashion details all day long. Sooooo fun!!
Okay, my favorites are: the first one (that jacket is "the bomb"). Next, the darling black jeans with the adorable Ross shirt. Also, the military cardigan with nautical dress. Darling...everyone!! But not as darling as the cute little model. ;-D

Randi said...

Sara, you are so unbelievably cute. I love all your outfits! :)

Faith Peacock said...

I love your outifts and I love the one with the yellow shirt. As to which one is the most you, I can't pick. Which means I need to get to know you better! But I think you really pull off the first one. I could never.

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Oooh, you pull off the blazer look really well! I've been trying to get a blazer but I think I just drown in them or something. It just doesn't look right on me! Anyway, yeah. I like the blazer on you.