This skirt is one of my alltime favorite thrifted finds. It almost looks like an Anthropologie knock off.
Perfect for blustery days, because it's the most twirly skirt ever!
AND it has pockets.
I have a rule of thumb that if it has pockets-buy it. ;)
I hope you don't mind my puppy, Peanut, joining in today's post.
He tends to photobomb my shoots quite often, but he's so freaking adorable (not biased at all) that I don't mind.
These photos were taken last July and Peanut is still this size! He's the cutest little dog ever. Like I said- I'm not biased one bit ;)
I want to say a quick thank you to the "Three-Fer Thursday" link up hosts for featuring me again on this week's link up party!!!
if you can't decide on which necklace to wear, why choose?! Wear both!
I can't wait until I can wear this skirt again because I am currently the size of a cozy summer cottage with a 3 car garage. I just hit my 32 week mark of my pregnancy, I can't believe it!!
I seriously can't wait to put up pictures of our little girl on the blog as soon as she arrives :) Sorry for the lack of pregnancy posts- I haven't really taken many blog photoshoots since being preggers....I promise to put up a few though!
| No no... I don't baby him at all!....! |
Skirt/collar:Thrifted//Top:Gap//Shoes:Target//Necklaces:Charming Charlie//Glasses:Oliver Peoples//Dog:mine ;)
Linking to:
Penniless Socialite
Style Elixir
Watch What I'm Wearing
Trend Spin
What I Wore
My Girlish Whims
Pleated Poppy
I Feel Pretty
Because Shanna Said So
Fashion Informant
Three-Fer-Thursday
Thrifter's Anonymous
Peacoats and Plaid
Style Elixir
Watch What I'm Wearing
Trend Spin
What I Wore
My Girlish Whims
Pleated Poppy
I Feel Pretty
Because Shanna Said So
Fashion Informant
Three-Fer-Thursday
Thrifter's Anonymous
Peacoats and Plaid

