Good news! This post has been featured on Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance!!! It was because of the Three-Fer-Thursday link up, which I encourage all of you to link up to. Go check out these ladies' blogs, they're both adorable. :) Thank you SO much for featuring me, ladies!!!
Who doesn't love pattern mixing? I know I do.
These polkadots and stripes together are one of my favorite pattern-mixes, but I think floral and stripes is my very favorite combination.
Anyone who knows me knows that I rarely wear only black.
If you peeked into my closet you would see so many different bright colors and patterns and hardly any black and white. I just think color is more fun!
But sometimes you feel like dressing more....business-like. I love me a good tailored look also.
I don't think I have mentioned this on le blog yet, but I'm pregnant! I want to eventually post some maternity fashion posts, but thought it would be weird to post some old photos like these where my stomach used to Not pop out, then one day start mixing in preggers photos... so I'm
trying to get through all these old posts before I reveal some pregnancy clothes :)
If only I could get my act together and actually post things As they Happen!!
To be honest I have taken hardly any fashion photos since being pregnant,
I'm not feeling quite so....fashion forward these days :P
I will do my best to dress the bump and put some pics online though, promise!!
(Until then, you can see my maternity fashion on my Instagram: sugarplumsara)
Top:Charlotte Russe<>Skirt:Ross<>Necklace:Boutique<>Shoes:old (Target?)<>Cardi:formerly my mother's
Linking To:
Style Elixir
Random Wednesday
My Girlish Whims
Pleated Poppy
I Feel Pretty
Fashion Informant
Perfectly Coutoured
Glitz and Gold
Be.YOU.Ti.ful Link Party
Two Thirty Five Designs
Peacoats and Plaid
Linking To:
Style Elixir
Random Wednesday
My Girlish Whims
Pleated Poppy
I Feel Pretty
Fashion Informant
Perfectly Coutoured
Glitz and Gold
Be.YOU.Ti.ful Link Party
Two Thirty Five Designs
Peacoats and Plaid


