Sunday, July 28, 2013

There Once Was A Little Dog Named Peanut.

Dear Fashion Diary,


Here are the first complete set of photos of our new puppie, Peanut
as promised! I know I know, the suspense was just killing you, right?!
I kindof mixed them in with normal outfit photos so there's a few of each. 
He's a Jack Russel Terrier mixed with Yorkie and we are in Love.
And yes, we totally are that couple that dotes on their dog
as if it's their child....lol never thought that'd be me!
Before you get too worried- no I will Not buy him clothes ever at any point ever ;)
Let's not get crazy here.














Skirt:Thrifted (Goodwill)///Cardigan:Wet Seal//Wedges:Ross//Necklace:Charming Charlie//Dog:Craigslist (LOL)


Anyways, how is your summer going? Full of adventures I hope!
You all have a fabulous week, we will be getting thoroughly and wonderfully sunburned at Lake Powell! Happy Summer!





linking to:
Style Elixir

Pin It!