These are from our trip to Utah a while back for General Conference!
It takes place in Salt Lake, Utah and we happen to have a lot of family and friends in that area so we were excited to get to see so many people along with attending the conference.
This is me standing by the Salt Lake temple,
which is Huge and absolutely breathtaking-especially in real life.
I took advantage of the slightly cooler temperatures and layered to my heart's content!
Sadly I haven't had a chance to wear this cute blazer since this trip {it's 112 here now...}
but I look forward to Fall already so that I can layer once again!
The strawberry pin I'm wearing was my grandmother's pin, and it makes me
proud to wear it because my grandmother was one of the most
fashionable women I knew!!
I'll have to post some awesome model-esque photos of her one day.
Polkadot Top/Blazer:F21///Pants:Target///Necklace:CharmingCharlie///Flats:Old Navy
linking to:








