Dear Fashion Diary,
I cannot believe I have finally found a modest, to-the-knee skirt at Forever 21.
I love all their skirts but usually have to sadly walk away
because it seems the biggest piece of cloth on their skirts is the tag!
So frustrating.
But I finally found it. My long search for a polkadot Modest pencil skirt is over!
It's like finding Mr. Right after unsuccessfully looking and looking for....the One.
(Did she just compare finding the love of your life to finding a cute skirt?!)
Yeah that just happened.
I will add though that I did not find this in a store, it was online. I usually find more unique stuff online than in a store....wish it didn't work that way but it usually does.
Skirt/Belt:Forever21 (similar skirt) (belt)
Blouse:JCPenney (similar)
Cardi:Macy's
Tights:Kmart??
Shoes:Charlotte Russe(similar)
Arrow Bracelet:Lulu's (identical) (identical)
Chain Bracelet: YuniKelley Etsy Shop
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Linking to:
Plane Pretty
Watch Out For The Woestmans
Visible Monday
Market Yourself Monday
Thrifters Anonymous
My Greatest Hits
Wednesday:
Kiwi Womens Style
Rolled Up Pretty
Blouse:JCPenney (similar)
Cardi:Macy's
Tights:Kmart??
Shoes:Charlotte Russe(similar)
Arrow Bracelet:Lulu's (identical) (identical)
Chain Bracelet: YuniKelley Etsy Shop
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Linking to:
Plane Pretty
Watch Out For The Woestmans
Visible Monday
Market Yourself Monday
Thrifters Anonymous
My Greatest Hits
Wednesday:
Kiwi Womens Style
Rolled Up Pretty

