This Goodwill shirt didn't start out as a scalloped wonder!
For whatever reason, when I bought this shirt I saw it as a scalloped shirt in my head.
So I brought home yet another sewing project and decided to try it out!
I took out the bottom hem of the shirt first,
Then I made my own pattern simply by tracing the circles from a cup
and traced it onto a newspaper. Newspaper makes for
great substitute pattern paper if you want to cut out something simple!
This was the hardest part. Hand stitching the tiny stitches to hem the scallops!
Took forever but it was worth it :)
And voi-la!
What's next? My own scalloped skirt! Maybe one day..
Top:thrifted//Pants/Necklace:Charlotte Russe//Boots:Cathy Jean//Belt:JC Penny
Linking To:
Kiwi Womens Style
Style Elixir
My Thrifty Chic
Transatlantic Blonde
Pleated Poppy
Rolled Up Pretty
Because Shanna Said So
Handy Man, Crafty Woman
We Did It! Wednesday
Rae Gun Ramblings
Fashion Informant
5 Days 5 Ways
2 Thirty-Five Designs
Linking To:
Kiwi Womens Style
Style Elixir
My Thrifty Chic
Transatlantic Blonde
Pleated Poppy
Rolled Up Pretty
Because Shanna Said So
Handy Man, Crafty Woman
We Did It! Wednesday
Rae Gun Ramblings
Fashion Informant
5 Days 5 Ways
2 Thirty-Five Designs
